Labels

domingo, 6 de julio de 2014

Brazil

Daily painting: Day 5

Hello! These past few days haven't been very eventful although yesterday I helped at the university open day. It was quite nice to talk to most likely "new first years" in the Game art course. Also, the lecturer was one of our visual design tutors so he gave me good tips in terms of getting started on a conceptual drawing/painting. Therefore I feel quite happy at the moment.

Also, the world cup is ending and sadly Spain didn't get as far as I wanted them to....but because everyone is very excited about the whole event I decided to paint something related to the world cup.


It took me about 2 days to complete even though it is quite rough...
I used references for the buildings as I can't draw those sort of things from imagination just yet.
Practise, practise, practise!


Carla.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario