Labels

viernes, 11 de julio de 2014

Concept art

Daily painting: Day 7

Hello! I finally have wi-fi in the new place! Not that it matters though...
These past few days I have been practicing conceptual art since my biggest ambition is to become a concept artist. It would be my dream job...

I can't wait to be back at uni since this second year we'll be going in depth on digital painting! I am really excited about it.


I have been working on this for four days I think and it has changed so much! At first it wasn't even a conceptual painting but then it gradually turned into this.
I am still working on it and hopefully I'll finish it by the end of the weekend (fingers crossed).

Also, I started a second project and this is the initial sketch:


Bye Bye,

Carla.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario