Labels

sábado, 30 de agosto de 2014

Books and art

Today it's been a typical english grey day and as soon as I woke up I just wanted to go back to sleep, curl into a ball and wait for the sun but I didn't feel sleepy anymore so I ended up getting up regardless of the awful day.

While having breakfast I thought of going to the Uni's library to look for a couple of interesting books about colour theory as I struggle in that aspect. It turns out the library closed earlier today so I went into town instead and I bought a nice little book about color and a 3D magazine.

The book is very interesting as it explains how the different colours of the visible light spectrum are seen by different cultures and their different meanings.

The mazagine was quite educational, specially regarding ZBrush which I have never used before and I'd like to use soon.

Therefore I am inspired and intimidated at the same time. There are so many amazing people in this industry...I really can't wait until I can reach their level.

Also, today I finished a character painting I have been doing from time to time during the last few days. It was meant to be a steam punk design but I am not too sure I acomplished that...regardless I am happy with it!



 Carla.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario