Labels

viernes, 29 de agosto de 2014

Sun and a little bit of rain

Hi! I know it has been a long time since I posted anything therefore I broke my promise of a daily painting... but the truth is that I went to Spain to see my family and I completely switched off from work which is good and bad at the same time.

While I was in Badalona (Barcelona) I bought a reflex camera and I love it to bits. I'm a completely amateur in photography but I am slowly learning and I think it's awesome.

Here are some pictures I took.





Apart from taking pictures I made a couple of sketches as well:




I am currently woking on my 3D summer project and I will be submiting my progress as I go along! Now that I am back I will update regularly again and keep you updated with my work.

Carla.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario