Labels

jueves, 26 de marzo de 2015

Holidays?

Hello everyone! Easter break is here but I don't feel like I am on holidays! My routine is still waking up, go to uni, go home, sleep. I am happy though, since I tend to be quite unproductive during holiday time...(I am improving I swear).

But even though I still have to go to uni I am taking it more lightly, I work less hours and try to get out of my daily chores for a chance. This coming weekend (if the weather is nice) I have planned to go to Bradgate Park to do some sketches and be surrounded by nature. Living in a gray Leicester makes me appreciate every glimpse of sunshine and greenery.

In terms of work, the Off The Map competition is coming along very nicely! We started slowly but we're picking up our pace as the days go by. Jonah is working hard on putting all the assets into engine and everything it's looking really nice. If we keep working hard and keep motivated all the way through I am confident our level will look pretty awesome.



This week I have been focused in various things, one of them being the White rabbit. I used albedo, roughness and normal maps with a 512x512 texture size considering the the rabbit it's pretty small in our scene.



For the normal map I baked it from a high poly version of the rabbit I did in Zbrush ages ago which included fur detail.

In engine it looks very nice, yet in 3Dsmax when I render it, the seams are quite visible...I'll give it another try at fixing the problem but at the end of the day if it looks good on engine, there's no need to stress too much about it.

I have also been working on a flythrough for my container city project which I meant to do when we were working on that project. I also had an appointment with careers to polish my CV and cover letter for possible internships for the summer. I'll be awesome if I can get some work experience!

And to finish this post, a little cute animation I did a while ago:


Until next time,

Carla.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario