Labels

lunes, 16 de febrero de 2015

Choices

Hi! Today I thought of posting a few of my life drawing sketches that I have been doing throughout the year.

I love life drawing, it is the most pure form of art and I believe that to become a great artist I should never stop drawing from real life. At the end of the day if all the fancy software is removed all that remains are the core traditional art skills.



This year is happening way faster than I expected and I am still undecided on what to specialize. Now is the time to go look for internships and work experience and I want to do it....the thing is that I don't know what position I want to apply for. I don't feel like I am very good at anything in particular which makes me frustrated, the last thing I want is to be average.



I really enjoy drawing people, it is something that comes natural to me. I suppose the fact that all I've drawn most of my life are humans has made me good at it. I feel that character artist is the way to go for me but something in the back of my mind makes me doubt it.



For now I'll just continue to learn and improve both my 2D and 3D skills and hopefully things will become easier when I reach my final year at DMU.

See you soon,

Carla.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario