Labels

miércoles, 7 de mayo de 2014

The roaring years!

Hello! This weeks project is about chicago in the 1920s and so far the best project we've had! It is a project where everyone in the year is involved and so far it is looking good.

At the start I wanted to do everything. I had ideas for environments, vehicles, characters...

In the end I decided to stick with characters because it is what I am best at at the moment and since it is an end of year project I wanted it to look good.


I wasn't sure whether to do a man or a woman. I thought I'd start with the woman and then do a man but do to time constraints it seems I'll just do the woman. I might do the man on my own time.

This were my first silhouettes for the ladies and the one I liked the best was the second one starting from the left. So I went and designed a few outfits and asked peoples opinion on them.
 In the end number 3 came out as the winner and I was quite happy as it was my favourie as well.

Therefore I focused on refining number 3 and make orthographic views of the character.


I did spend a goood amount of time producing this and that's not good! I need to get faster! But I do like the outcome and I can't wait to put my character into an environment. I am thinking a backstage scene, quite atmospheric.

I hope the image I have in my mind reaches the paper.

Also, the week ahead will be very busy with work. Nothing like that little bit of stress to keep me on my toes!

Carla.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario