Labels

sábado, 4 de octubre de 2014

Back to Uni

Hello, uni is finally back! It was great to see everyone! Also, I was a bit shocked to see that out of 102 people only 62 progressed into 2nd year... It made me feel incredibly lucky and at the same time determined to give my all.

Before I start talking about this first week of uni I need to let you know about the summer project. It turned out we didn't have to hand it in! Oh well at least I got to practise my 3D skills.



I was quite happy to find out that it only took me four days to model, rig and texture the character. The last character project I did took me four weeks!


And this is the scene. I had to change my original concept since there was simply not enough texture budget to create a rain forest. What I did instead was to place the plane crash on a beach and then add a rainforest on the background. I would use a couple of trees and bushes and the rest would be painted in photoshop. That was the best I could do.

I am working on creating nice renders of the scene and will post them soon but now that uni started I need to focus on my 2nd year projects!

See you soon!

Carla.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario