Labels

domingo, 27 de abril de 2014

Are you not entertained?

Hello! Here I am with more 3D!

This project was a whole new challenge. Modelling was not too bad, as it was similar to the strip modelling I did with the ford transit van but this time it was a character, in other words, rigging.

Let me introduce you to my gladiator.


The maximum of triangles allowed for this project was 2500. Therefore, we were creating a low polygon character, probably for a platform like PS2.

Texturing this model has been the hardest texturing I have ever done. Unwrapping was not easy either. My UVs did not lay completely flat and I had to move then around and change them so that the textures would look right.

I painted the props, but the skin was hard. My pictures had all a different skin tone and then I had to worry about the seams as well...


I have to admit that rigging was fun. I loved my model coming to life. Well, at least I could put him into different poses which was always fun.

It was a fun, yet hard project. I need to practice more!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario