Labels

domingo, 27 de abril de 2014

Lonely man

If a vehicle wasn't enough of a challenge, we were asked to create a character this time! They sent us all to town to draw and take pictures of interesting people so they would inspire our designs.


These are a few of my sketches. I thought I'll go with an ex military person, around their forties. Maybe with psychological trauma.


After a few sketches, this is what I came up with. Not very original sadly. I know I could've done better.

Just like the vehicle, we were asked to sculpt it and well...I created a monster...


Sculpting is hard! But it is all about the experience. Next time will be better!
I felt a little disappointed as I didn't produce anything out of the ordinary but I am still learning and I really want to improve and some day, become a conceptual artist!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario