Labels

jueves, 24 de abril de 2014

Some of my work

It is time for me to post some of the drawing I have being doing for my visual design module.
At the begining it was all about drawing a certain scene and trying to improve our knowledge of perspective, composition and proportion. As we progressed the projects became more personal and more fun to do!

The part I struggled more on was perspective. I didn't even know how to start a perspective drawing to begin with! But the teachers have been all very helpful and they always kept me motivated to try my best.

So here's a review from week 1 until recent.










During the second term we had more personal projects which I'll show in detail on another post (This are all observational drawings only!) But I had lots of fun during the second term.

As for the third term we went back to basics, in other words, pencil, rubber and a sketchbook.
Here are the results of my second attempt at observational drawing:






I think I have become more confident on my drawing and that I have improved in terms of technical aspects such as perspective. There's still lots to improve though! But I'll keep on drawing, because it is something I love to do and I will do for the rest of my life.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario